Season 1 (Limited Stock)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $79.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
For years we have been asked "do you make shoes?". "How can I get some shoes that will stand out from the crowd?". "Where should I look for shoes that are different and outside of the traditional designs?".
After months of design and prototype works, we are proud to introduce the first shoes from VeloKicks. Season 1. The very first of our seasonal ranges.
Number one is bold - without being a complete punch in the face. A pastel jigsaw of colours, they are what we love: unique and attention grabbing without turning the dial to 11. Pair with some darker socks to keep the look sedate or bright tubes to really make the kicks pop, these shoes were created so that the only limit on their expression is you.
We designed the upper to be both spacious and comfortable. With one half of VeloKicks a qualified Podiatrist, the years of experience working with feet meant we were able to stipulate features that would deliver a plush interior with a volume that that helps prevent the dreaded 'hot spots'. These are shoes that don't just make a statement as you ride, they are shoes that feel so good that you want to be riding in them.
- ATOP MOZ dual dials for extensive volume control
- Generous volume upper that accommodates all cycling orthoses
- Carbon sole for optimal power transfer
- Impressive weights: 245 grams for size 41, 275 grams for a size 45
- VeloKicks shoe bag, to keep your kicks comfy and protected when they're not on your feet
- 3 hole drilling for road cycling
Please refer here to our chart for sizing and comparison to other brands to work out what size best fits you.