or make 4 interest-free payments of $149.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The ultimate expression of what VeloKicks was founded on. Custom kicks. Designed by you, an expression of whatever it is your heart desires. Loud. 'SWAG'. Or understated and subtle. Our collection of designers and artists have the skills to hand craft a pair of shoes that are uniquely yours. From cartoon to motorsport to contemporary art, we have the skills to make them happen.
There are two options for shoe choice, using either our VeloKicks or sending us a pair of new (or very lightly worn) of your own. Choosing our VeloKicks means we take our Blanco - a shoe designed to be painted - and they are sent off for artwork. You get all the features of the Blanco range while additionally having the option of choosing either lace up or dials.
The design process starts with with a brief (ideas) from you. These are sent to our team, with a choice of different designs returned for you to decide what you like. If changes need to be made, no problems. A second design is created and then the process begins. Lead time is roughly 4-5 weeks from confirmation of design and payment. With the shoes given the optimal amount of time to ensure paint dries and provides the best finish possible.
- ATOP MOZ dual dials for extensive volume control (dials), or
- Eyelets for additional strength and longevity (lace up)
- VeloKicks branded laces in black and white (lace up)
- Carbon sole for optimal power transfer
- Impressive weights: 245 grams for size 41, 275g for a size 45
- Generous volume upper that accommodates all cycling orthoses
- Replaceable outer sole heel pads, so you always have grip when walking around
- VeloKicks shoe bag, to keep your kicks comfy and protected when they're not on your feet
- 3 hole drilling for road cycling
- $599 for artwork on VeloKicks shoes. This includes postage to you.
- $399 for artwork on your shoes. This includes postage back to you but not the cost of postage to us
*artwork price is based off a design that is not exceptionally intricate. An additional charge may be required for paint that is labour intensive. However this will be communicated within the design phase.
Please refer here to our chart for sizing and comparison to other brands to work out what size best fits you. NOTE that sizes 38 and 47 are now available.