Blanco - dials
or make 4 interest-free payments of $74.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
After the success of the Blanco lace ups, the first question we have been asked is "will they come in a dial version too". And we get it, laces are not for everyone. We love lace ups, but plenty figure they spend years tying up school shoes laces, why do it riding. So we listened and are stoked to announce that the VeloKicks Blanco dials are happening. Just like our Season 1 design, we have opened these to a preorder - such is the demand for some crisp white dial kicks.
Features wise, we have taken everything our customers loved with original Blancos and added dial fastening. The upper is still as comfortable. And the finish still makes for either a blank canvas for rad custom paint creations or as stylish and minimalist kicks to let your sockdoping do all the talking. The size range has also been expanded, with 38 and 47 sizes now available. so whatever your game, dress them up or dress them down. Racing or casual riding. Blanco dials are the ideal contemporary crisp kicks.
- ATOP MOZ dual dials for extensive volume control
- Carbon sole for optimal power transfer
- Light weight: 245 grams for size 41, 275 grams for a size 45
- Generous volume upper that accommodates all cycling orthoses
- replaceable outer sole heel pads, so you always have grip when walking around
- VeloKicks shoe bag, to keep your kicks comfy and protected when they're not on your feet
- 3 hole drilling for road cycling
Please refer here to our chart for sizing and comparison to other brands to work out what size best fits you. NOTE that sizes 38 and 47 are now available.